Manage Your Account
Get information on the most common account tasks.
Log in to your account from any computer, tablet or mobile device. Complete the quick and easy registration process to get access to the most important account features.
Apply for a new loan using our mortgage access center or sign up to manage your existing mortgage.Manage My Loan Manage My Application
Hassle-free ways to make your loan payments any time.
Mortgage Relief and Disaster Assistance
Life happens. Whether you’ve lost a job or endured a natural disaster, we’re here to help.
Manage your mortgage with text or email notifications and 24/7 access to everything online.
Accessing Loan Information Online
Whenever you want, wherever you are, your loan information is here. Visit www.PennyMacUSA.com or Download PennyMac Mobile and log in to access your account. Not registered? Sign up to get immediate access to your mortgage account from any computer, tablet or mobile device.
Browse through our secure website features that include:
- Make a Payment
- Manage PennyMac Auto Pay Plan
- Manage Pending Payments
- View Statements and Documents
- Sign Up for Paperless Statements
- Loan Activity
- Amortization Calculator
- Message Center
- View Escrow Information
- Update email address
- Update mailing address
Accessing Account Information By Phone
Our automated phone system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It allows you access to the following services:
- Pay-by-Phone (a fee may be charged for this service in accordance with the laws of your state)
- Payment and correspondence address information
- Account information including loan balance, last payment received, next payment due, and payment amount
- Tax and insurance information
- Year-end tax and insurance information
Impacted by a natural disaster?
If a natural disaster, accident or other event has damaged your home or created a financial hardship, we are here to help.
Contact our customer service team with any inquiries. Our Customer Service Representatives are available Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. PT (800) 777-4001
BE AWARE OF FORECLOSURE & LOAN SCAMS!
- PennyMac does not charge fees for a modification or other loss mitigation plans when you are facing a delinquency
- PennyMac does not accept payments from Money Gram
- Funds are always payable to PennyMac and not to an individual
PennyMac will work with you to ensure every option possible is explored to retain home ownership. No fees. No strings.