Technical support FAQs
- How can I add this website as a bookmark on my phone?
- You can add PennyMac to your phone's home screen as an icon that links directly to our website (as a shortcut): Chrome: Open Chrome browser, enter in www.PennyMacUSA.com. From your phone's menu, select "add to Home Screen." Adjust Title as you wish. Select 'Save'. Internet Explorer: Open Internet Explorer. Enter in www.PennyMacUSA.com. From your phone's menu, select "Add shortcut to home." Adjust Title as you wish. Select 'Save'. iPhone: Open Safari. Enter in www.PennyMacUSA.com. From your phone's menu, select 'Share'. Select 'Bookmark'. Adjust Title as you wish. Select 'Save'.
- How do I sign up for paperless statements?
- You may manage your paperless elections at any time by going to your Account Settings and selecting the Paperless Preferences option. From there, you have the ability to change your preference to online only delivery (paperless) of your billing and year-end statements. Regardless of your paperless choices, we always make your statements available online as PDF documents and can alert you to when those documents have been made available for view in your online account.
- Where can I send PennyMac a document or view any secure messages that have been sent to me?
- You can view messages that have been sent to you by going to the secure Message Center and clicking on your inbox. You can compose a secure message to upload and attach a document to be included in the message: Create a copy (PDF format preferred) of any documents that would be helpful to conduct your research. Visit the secure Message Center. Compose and send a message with any relevant documents as an attachment.