Your search results for – Page of
- Can I upload documents?
- Our mortgage access center makes uploading documents easy. Drag and drop your documents from your device into the portal. You can even log in using your mobile device, snap a quick photo to upload.
- Do I need a separate login?
- If you are an existing PennyMac customer, good news—you can log in with your Manage My Loan credentials. If you do not have an existing login, please register.
- How does having a m.a.c team benefit me?
- Your m.a.c team is dedicated to getting your loan closed on time. Every step of the way they will guide you through the process and close quickly and efficiently.
- If I completed my app over the phone, can I still log in to m.a.c?
- If you started your application with us over the phone, you will not have access through m.a.c, but you will still work with a dedicated m.a.c team to close your loan.
- What is m.a.c?
- m.a.c is PennyMac’s mortgage access center, where you can submit an application, get prequalified, view your loan status and even upload documents.
- What paperwork do I need to locate before starting my application?
- We make it simple to add your assets and liabilities, and verify your income. All you need is your social security number, bank account login and employer info.