Automatic Monthly Payments (PennyMac AutoPay)
PennyMac AutoPay is a convenient, economical and efficient way to make your monthly mortgage payment. No checks, no stamps, no worry. Using this method, your payments are automatically deducted every month on the date that you choose. To sign up for this service:
- Online Application: Log in to your PennyMac account and click on “Payment Center” followed by Automatic Payments.
- Follow the quick and easy three step process to enroll. You will need your bank account and routing number to sign up for this service.
From your computer, tablet or phone use this convenient online payment option, One-Time Payment to make your mortgage payment directly from your checking or savings account, free of charge.
- Log in to your PennyMac account and click on “Make A Payment” followed by One-Time Payment
- Follow the quick and easy three step process to make your payment. You will need your bank account and routing number for this.
Please include your loan number when mailing your payment.
Standard Payment Address:PennyMac Loan Services, LLC
PO Box 30597
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0597
Overnight Payment Address:PennyMac Loan Services, LLC
1200 West 7th Street, Suite L-2-200
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Note: If your loan was recently transferred to PennyMac and you haven’t yet received a PennyMac payment coupon, send your payment to the appropriate address above.
Use our automated phone system to make a One-Time Payment directly from your checking or savings account, free of charge. You can also speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives, in which a fee might be incurred. Call us at (800) 777-4001.
Western Union Quick Collect
Use Western Union to ensure immediate receipt of your payment. Find the nearest Western Union location. Complete a Quick Collect Payment form with the following information:
- Code City: PennyMac
- Pay To: PennyMac Loan Services
- Code State: CA
- ID Number: (Enter your Loan Number)