Get fast answers to most of your questions. You can also use the search tool at the top of the page to find answers quickly.
- How is the interest calculated on an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loan? What is an Index, margin, and how is it relavent to Adjustable Rate Mortgage loans?
- What is an ARM Adjustment Period?
- What is an Adjustable Rate Mortgage or ARM Loan?
- What is an Adjustment Date and Initial Interest rate?
- What is an amortization schedule and how can I see it?
- Do I need to contact my insurance company about the transfer?
- Do any terms of my loan change when my loan is transferred to a new owner or servicer?
- I currently make my payment through a bill pay service. What do I need to do?
- I have my tax and insurance payments currently impounded. Will this continue after the transfer?
- I have optional insurance products on my mortgage. Will this transfer?
Mortgage Relief & Assistance
- Are lenders required to perform an escrow analysis when completing a Loan Modification?
- Are there any fees associated with a loan modification?
- How may a repayment plan affect my credit?
- I've made all my payments during the trial period; what happens next?
- May a lender include late charges in the Loan Modification?
- Account Information and Access
- How can I change my password?
- How can I get a copy of my loan documents?
- How can I request a payoff statement?
- How can I send correspondence or provide feedback to PennyMac about my customer experience?
Payments & Billing
- Can I make my payment with a credit card?
- Can I set up a repeating payment from my bill pay service that will ensure funds are processed in accordance with my intentions?
- Do I have the option to make extra principal payments, and what is the benefit?
- How can I change my bank account number for my PennyMac AutoPay Monthly?
- How can I change the draft date on my Automatic Payments?
Taxes & Insurance
- Am I responsible to pay a Supplemental Tax Bill?
- Can I request PMI cancellation based on my property's current value?
- How can I file a property claim if my insurance is escrowed?
- How can I keep track of payments made to my escrow account?
- How can I let PennyMac know that I qualify for homestead exemption?