Important Legal Notices
We are required under state law to notify consumers of the following rights. This list does not contain a complete list of the rights consumers have under state and federal law.
As required by law, you are hereby notified that a negative credit report reflecting on your credit record may be submitted to a credit reporting agency if you fail to fulfill the terms of your credit obligations. We will not submit a negative credit report to a credit reporting agency about this credit obligation until the expiration of the time period described. The state Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act require that, except under unusual circumstances, collectors may not contact you before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m. They may not harass you by using threats of violence or arrest or by using obscene language. Collectors may not use false or misleading statements or call you at work if they know or have reason to know that you may not receive personal calls at work. For the most part, collectors may not tell another person, other than your attorney or spouse, about your debt. Collectors may contact another person to confirm your location or enforce a judgment. For more information about debt collection activities, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC-HELP or www.ftc.gov.
A consumer has the right to request in writing that a debt collector or collection agency cease further communication with the consumer. A written request to cease communication will not prohibit the debt collector or collection agency from taking any other action authorized by law to collect the debt. FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLORADO FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT, SEE www.coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/ca. Our local office is located at 717 17th St, Suite 2300, Denver, CO 80202, (866) 436-4766.
PennyMac Loan Services, LLC operating hours are 6:00 A.M. until 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time Monday through Friday and 7:00 A.M. until 11:00 A.M. Pacific Time Saturday. You may contact our office during business hours by calling (866) 545-9070.
NOTICE OF IMPORTANT RIGHTS
You have the right to make a written or oral request that telephone calls regarding your debt not be made to you at your place of employment. Any such oral request will be valid for only ten days unless you provide written confirmation of the request postmarked or delivered within seven days of such request. You may terminate this request by writing to the debt collector.
This collection agency is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Commerce.
The State of Montana, Department of Administration, Division of Banking and Financial Institutions (Division), is the licensing agency of mortgage servicers. Any consumer with a comment, question, or concern should contact the Division by the means listed within this disclosure. State of Montana, Department of Administration, Division of Banking and Financial Institutions, 301 South Park, Suite 316, PO Box 200546, Helena, MT 59620-0546. Phone: 406-841-2920. Fax: 406-841-2930. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.banking.mt.gov/mortgage.asp.
NEW YORK residents:
This collection agency is licensed by the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs, License Numbers 1294096 and 1467388. This collection agency is licensed by the City of Buffalo, License Number 551910.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SERVICING OF YOUR MORTGAGE SHOULD BE SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TX 78705. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT (877) 276-5550. A complaint form and instructions may be downloaded and printed from the Department’s website located at www.sml.texas.gov or obtained from the department upon request by mail at the address above, by telephone at its toll-free consumer hotline listed above, or by email at email@example.com.
As required by Utah law, you are hereby notified that a negative credit report reflecting on your credit record may be submitted to a credit reporting agency if you fail to fulfill the terms of your credit obligations. We will not submit a negative credit report to a credit reporting agency about this credit obligation until the expiration of any time period described.
Collection Agency Licenses
• Arizona Collection Agency # CA-0910295.
• Arkansas Collection Agency License # 3434, 4750.
• Colorado Collection Agency license # 991420. Colorado office location: 717 17th Street, Suite 2300, Denver, CO 80202, (866) 436-4766.
• Connecticut Collection Agency License # 29564, 31919.
• Florida Consumer Collection Agency License # CCA9903037.
• Hawaii Exempt Out-of-State Collection Agency License # COLAX-634, COLAX-780.
• Indiana Collection Agency License #INSOS-C-02040, INSOS-B-01020.
• Maine Debt Collector License # DCL10669.
• Massachusetts Debt Collector License # DC35953.
• Minnesota Collection Agency License # 40133644, 40348949. Licensed by the Minnesota Department of Commerce.
• Nevada Foreign Collection Agency Certificate of Registration # FCA10492, FCA10562.
• New Mexico Collection Agency License # 01096, 01555.
• New Mexico Collection Agency Managers License # 01683.
• New York - City of NY License/Debt Collection # 1294096-DCA, 1467388-DCA.
• New York - Buffalo Debt Collector # 551910.
• North Carolina Collection Agency Permit # 104753. Licensed by the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
• Oregon Collection Agency License # CA49468.
• Tennessee Collection Agency # 1662, 1663. Licensed by the Tennessee Collection Service Board of the Department of Commerce and Insurance.
• Texas Collection Bond 52BSBFD6731.
• Utah Collection Agency Certificate of Registration # 7415004-0131.
• Washington Collection Agency UBI 602 817 181.
• Wyoming Collection Agency License Certificate of Exemption.
Notice to PennyMac Customers Currently in Foreclosure
1. If your home is currently in foreclosure and you wish to apply for the federal government’s loan modification program (HAMP), you must contact us at least 7 days prior to foreclosure sale.
2. All HAMP applications received less than 1 month from a scheduled foreclosure date must contain all required documentation in order to be considered for a modification (HAMP), or a foreclosure alternative (HAFA) program. If you are not able to provide all required documentation, you must include a written explanation for all missing documentation.